Bilderberg Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost dk wanting to raid :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Frost dk wanting to raid :) Empty
PostSubject: Frost dk wanting to raid :)   Frost dk wanting to raid :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Character Name: Oceanblood
- Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/feathermoon/Oceanblood/simple
- Have Ventrilo?: Yes
- Previous raid experience: i know 4/7 Fl and 12/12 old very experienced
- Can make the raid times: yes and also was told about ur new raid forming at an earlier time would be happy to join it.
- Prepared to work outside raid times to improve your character and obtain consumables: yes he is very gear'd already to the max besides fl gear so just valor cap and FL for me but will help others.
- Willingness to fit into the vision of the raid and raid leadership: yes i am down for anything and raid leaders are there to lead they know what there doin so i listen.
- Stamina to raid like you want to be there, even if outcomes are not favorable on a given night: Yes i look at my raid as an oppontment im come prepare and ready to rock and give it my all to get as many bosses down as possible.
- Ability to play the class you bring to the raid (yes dps warriors, it’s your job to keep stacks of sunder on the boss at all times if there is no prot warrior, same goes for rogues with expose armor if there are no warriors): Yes i am very skilled with dk i can do what u want me to do and i can blow the bitch away with some amazing dps
- Willingness to work towards improving yourself clear cut benchmarks for your role: I'm on every day so i down to do anything i need to and work to be the best i can.
- Ability to take criticism, instruction and advice (if I tell you that 1200 dps as a hunter is not good enough and you need to improve what will your response be?) (if you’re told to avoid fires, can you, in fact, avoid them?): LOL my response would be time to look up new rotation man and yes i can avoid fires i am very aware while raiding.

Beside those raid qualities, we would also prefer for you to have:
- a likable personality: Yes man i am very laid back like to help people with zeroics and stuff u know and just hang out on vent and chat.
- a sense of humour: I have a good sense of humor and do not get offened by joked there jokes and they do nuttin to me i dash one right back at ya
- some common sense: Yes i am very book smart intelligent but also commen sense if i know something has to be done this way im not gonna be stupid and try another way i do what is most pratical.
- and to be considerate of others: I'm very considerate like i said i love to help people out with zeroics and helping people get the gear b/c we were all there at one time u know so what u give u get is the way i look at it.Frost DK
Back to top Go down
Chohai
Overlord
Overlord
Chohai

Frost dk wanting to raid :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frost dk wanting to raid :)   Frost dk wanting to raid :) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 am

Thanks for the app. It will be reviewed and someone will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Epoxielol

Frost dk wanting to raid :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bilderberg Group :: Recruitment :: Recruitment-
Jump to: